2016 was a busy travelling year for me and I hope 2017 will be just as busy! Here is a review of my travels with some of my favourite pictures.
- 5 countries visited including 4 states in the US!
- Ireland, Singapore, Malaysia, USA and Switzerland, all for the first time!
- I visited Ireland three times this year but I have never blogged about it, probably because my girlfriend lives there so I don’t see it as a tourist holiday but maybe I will.
- New York, New Jersey, District of Columbia and Pennsylvania.
- 5 Captials visited, London, Dublin, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Washington D.C.
- One set of caves, Batu Caves in Malaysia.
- 2 mountain ranges, Catskills in New York State and the Bernese Alps.
- 8 UNESCO heritage sites, Tower of London, Palace of Westminster and Westminster Abbey, Independence Hall, Statue of liberty, Old city of Berne, Swiss Alps Jungfrau-Aletsch, Singapore Botanic Gardens and City of Melaka.
- 7 Rivers including the Hudson, Liffey and Thames.
- 3 Museums, including The Natural History Museum and National Museum of Singapore.
- 1 war memorial, Changi, Singapore.
2016 has been a great year for me both personally and professionally and travelling has made it even greater! In 2017 I already have plans to go back to Dublin and explore Ireland more widely, as well as going to Amsterdam in February. Over April I am planning to go to Slovakia (and hopefully Sweden, Austria or Hungary) and in the Summer even more places in Europe! I can’t wait for 2017!Thank you, Jamie.